ASDA Little Angels Competition Rules
Competition Rules for The ASDA Little Angels Nappies prize draw as managed by Blackcurrant Babies and their agencies through social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Entries to all promotions to be received by the closing date specified.
- All promotions are open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, with the exception of people connected in any way to Blackcurrant Babies or their agencies.
- Blackcurrant Babies and their agents cannot accept responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason including loss or delay.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified and not entered into the draw or promotion.
- The winning entries for each promotion will be the first entries drawn at random after the closing date out of our Blackcurrant ‘virtual hat’.
- No correspondence will be entered into, prizes are as stated, are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The value of the ‘Years supply of Nappies prize has an estimated value of £250 but no cash alternative can be given.
- Blackcurrant Babies reserve’s the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time or withdraw the promotion if there are matters outside our control.
- Blackcurrant Babies reserves the right to extend the closing date. Notice of changes of date will be made on our main site and on social media when possible.
- The decisions of the Judges are final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- Blackcurrant Babies is compliant with the Data Protection Act and it is our policy that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Blackcurrant Babies reserves the right to disqualify any entry if we have any reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Twitter/Facebook/Vimeo/YouTube – Promotions via these networks must follow the guidelines laid out in the initial post with regards to the mechanic to enter. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/. You are providing your information to Blackcurrant Babies and not to any other party. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of the promotion. By entering, you agree to your information being used for such purpose. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified. Participants must have an authentic account registered in the UK to participate.
- If your entry includes a photo or video, before you feature anyone else in your photo/video, you must have obtained their consent to photograph/video them and to submit the photo/video to Blackcurrant Babies.
- If you submit a photo/video you agree and confirm that it does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party and is your own work. If you include anyone else’s material in your photo/video, you must have obtained their permission to do so. If you don’t, you will be infringing the copyright in the material. This includes material downloaded or copied from a website.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of your prize from the date you successfully contact Blackcurrant Babies to claim your prize.
- If you are a winner, you must claim your prize within 28 days of being notified. We will contact you twice using the details you have supplied to us and if you have not responded within 28 days of our first contact, the prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify Blackcurrant Babies of any change in contact information.
- Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and receipt of an entry by Blackcurrant Babies amounts to your acceptance.
Promoter: Blackcurrant Babies, 27 Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 1DE